The ecosystem that allows you to build machine learning Memri ecosystem consists of 3 main components:
- Personal Online Datastore (Pod) written in Rust with a SQLite database providing a Graph API to store and access your data
- A web client built with Flutter
- Plugins written in python using pymemri
- Plugins that import your data from external services are called Importers (Gmail, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Plugins that connect new data to the existing data are called indexers (face recognition, spam detection, object detection, etc.)
- Plugins that execute actions (sending messages, uploading files).
To reduce the amount of boilerplate code required to build plugins, memri comes with a collection of plugins templates. To build plugins, memri comes with a tool that allows you to inspect the
Edges in your pod using the pod explorer.